Home Services for Families
"At the age of three our son had been through two preschools, refused to respond to discipline, and had tested the limits of our
patience as a family. Frustrated, confused, exhausted and extremely concerned, we contacted ABA outreach for guidance.
After 18 months of weekly sessions which included play dates and individual therapy, our lives had been changed forever.
Our eyes were opened to this proven effective way to teaching our gifted and unique child."
-A parent who used ABA Outreach Services
Home Program Coordination by BCBA Consultant
• Two hour monthly meeting with parents and tutors
• Program book developed for individual needs
• Data monitoring
• Consultation on IEP goals
• Assessment using the VB-Mapp (Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program)
1:1 Behavior Therapy
• Michelle Nameth Baskin, M.Ed., BCBA
• Nicole Carlisle, M.S., BCBA
• Kristina Ina, M.Ed., BCBA (pending)
• Prescreened and recommended by ABA Outreach Services for each specific child’s needs at a range of rates
depending on experience and education.
Social Skills Groups available on the next tab
ABA Outreach Therapy (216) 272-3963 firstname.lastname@example.org 6545 Brecksville Rd. Independence, OH 44131