Home Services for Families
"At the age of three our son had been through two preschools, refused to respond to discipline, and had tested the limits of our
patience as a family. Frustrated, confused, exhausted and extremely concerned, we contacted ABA outreach for guidance.
After 18 months of weekly sessions which included play dates and individual therapy, our lives had been changed forever.
Our eyes were opened to this proven effective way to teaching our gifted and unique child." -A parent with ABA Outreach
Home Program Coordination by an ABA Consultant
• Two hour monthly meeting with parents and tutors
• Program book developed for individual needs
• Data monitoring
• Consultation on IEP goals
• Assessment using the VB-Mapp (Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program)
1:1 Behavior Therapy
• Performed by an Independently Contracted Consultant or Tutor (click to find out more)
Social Skills Groups
• Information available on the Social Skills Groups page
ABA Outreach Services (216) 272-3963 email@example.com 484 Woodbine Circle Mayfield Village, OH 44143