2015-2016 Social Skills Groups
"....the Social Butterflies class is ideal. Our daughter absolutely needs the structure and I am thrilled we can maintain it on
the weekend." -A parent of a child in the Social Butterflies Social Skills Group
General Information about Social Skills Groups:
· Each group will be led by a consultant (with a BCBA, BCBA candidate, BCaBA, or Special Education
Teacher and an additional assistant (if full).
· Participants will learn through art, music, games, and fun activities!
· Rolling admission through the school year and summer!
· New students will receive a free 1/2 hour intake before registration
· No charge for cancellations received before 7 PM the day before group
· ABA Outreach Therapy accepts funding through: Ohio Autism Scholarship, Help Me Grow, North East Ohio
Network, and some Health Insurance Policies (for information click FUNDING)
LOCATION: click to link to the map: 6537 Brecksville Rd. Independence, OH 44131 (at the back of the Independence Square Plaza across the parking lot from the watertower)
REGISTRATION: Call Michelle Baskin at 216-272-3963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click for info about each Social Skills Group:
Little Language Learners
Commanders of Communication
Buddy Building Group
ABA Outreach Services (216) 272-3963 email@example.com 484 Woodbine Circle Mayfield Village, OH 44143
Follow us on: